Emergency Roof Repairs
2-Day Roof Replacement
Ensure It's Done Right
Amarillo's Fastest-Growing Residential Roofer
Whether your roof has storm damage or it’s time to be replaced, getting a new roof doesn’t have to be an expensive and lengthy process.
If you are a homeowner in Amarillo, Texas, you understand the value of a local source for your roof replacement and repair services. You need a company you can trust and count on. Texas Plains is your full-service residential roofing contractor. We offer quality service and expert roofing and restoration.
We use high-quality materials and experienced roofing professionals to ensure your roofing project gets done on time and in budget. Every step of the way, your property gets treated with the same care and respect that we would give our own residential roof.
"Always very helpful and friendly! We will definitely be doing more business with you!"
Texas Plains, The Amarillo Roofing Company You Keep
Earning a Reputation for Quality Service and Expert Roofing and Restoration
Texas Plains serves Amarillo and the surrounding Texas Panhandle. We offer full workmanship warranties on our work and are locally owned and operated. Our clients turn to us for accurate quotes and estimates and thorough and FREE roof inspections. If you are looking for an Amarillo area roofer that is GAF certified, dedicated to safety, and offers extensive roofing and shingle options then choose Texas Plains for all your residential roofing needs.
If you need to repair or replace your roof, you need Texas Plains.
Have a question? Call (806) 419-1500
Four Signs Your Roof is in Need of Replacement or Repair
Staying vigilant and being proactive to fix problems as soon as they come up will help you avoid the big expenses of a major repair. If you start to see damaged or missing shingles or leaking on the inside of your home, give Texas Plains Roofing a call right away. We can diagnose the problem, give you a detailed repair plan, and quickly fix the issue before it becomes something major. With this in mind, there are four signs your roof may be in need of replacement or repair:
- Check the age of your roof. If it is older than 15-20 years old, it's probably due for a replacement.
- Inspect for visible signs of wear. Rain and snow erodes down shingles in the valleys of your roof.
- Walk on your roof. If it feels soft and spongy under your feet, your roof could be on its last leg.
- Watch for shingle granules. They collect in your rain gutters and sidewalks and are a sign of roof damage.
Factors That Can Determine How Long Your Roof Will Last
- WEATHER. Just normal weather in the Texas Panhandle causes wear and tear on your roof.
- AGE OF HOME. Roof damage accumulates over time and is the result of gradual aging.
- MAINTENANCE ROUTINES. Regular roof maintenance can significantly extend the life of your roof.
- CONSTRUCTION QUALITY. Roofs built with cheap materials or second-rate construction won't last as long as the typical roof.
- STORM DAMAGE. High winds, heavy snow, damaging hail can cause severe damage even to a new roof. Deal with it immediately to prevent worse problems.
How to Extend Your Roof's Lifespan
- RESEAL damaged caulking around the joints, chimney and flashing of your roof
- REMOVE and clear away debris from your roof and gutters regularly
- TRIM back overhanging tree limbs and branches away from your roof
- CLEAN rust away from any exposed metal areas on your roof
- REMOVE heaped up snow from your roof to avert your roof from collapsing
What’s my investment?
How much is a storm damaged roof costing you? How many more storms can your worn out roof endure? How many of your shingles get blown off before you get some help? How many buyers are passing up your property because of your sagging roof? A lack of roof maintenance and repair may already be costing you a great deal.
Have a question? Call (806) 419-1500